February 13 - 15, 2017
Contact Us: 44 (0) 207 367 9576
Establish The Right Platform Partnerships To Prosper In The Rapidly Evolving Landscape
23:45 - 12:30 Lunch and Registration
12:30 - 12:35 Welcome Address
12:40 - 13:10 Buy Side Perspective: Establishing the right partner- What questions should you be asking to fully recognize the pros and cons of each initiative?Brad Bailey, Research Director,Celent Griffin Frank, Vice President, FX Trading,T. Rowe Price Pamela Gachara, Manager, Markets Team,The Investment Association
- The platform paradigm- How can you establish which initiative you should be supporting and why?
- When evaluating platforms, what are the key criteria you should be testing and looking out for?
- How can you establish what platform is best suited to fit into your current workflow and support your execution and back office processes?
- What are the different liquidity processes and how can you enhance your existing processes to access more liquidity?
- What different platform models can help you prosper in an ever-increasing electronic environment?
Griffin FrankVice President, FX Trading
T. Rowe Price
Pamela GacharaManager, Markets Team
The Investment Association
13:10 - 14:00 Platform Perspective: A 10 minute introduction to each initiative involved today- What is their USP and what benefits do they bring?
14:00 - 14:20 Refreshment Break
14:20 - 15:10 Platform Perspective: Hear a 10 minute introduction from the final 5 initiatives involved today- What is their USP and what benefits do they bring?
15:10 - 15:15 Transit time to buy side roundtables
15:15 - 16:25 Buy side Q&A in roundtables: Evaluate each platform with 8-10 of your buy side peers during 15 minute roundtable sessions
Meet each platform and evaluate with your peers to establish:
- How can each platform help improve your access to liquidity, improve transparency and price discovery while reducing your execution costs?
- How can the initiatives help you source new liquidity pools in liquidity constrained markets?
- Where are the new platforms up to in their on-boarding life cycle and how successful has the process been?
- What different eTrading protocols are available to the buy side and what benefits do they bring